Dermatica is a fast-growing skincare startup with hundreds of thousands of users across UK and US, offering personalized skincare to help customers look and feel their best, mentioned recently in Vogue, Glamour, Refinery29. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic, creative people with a passion for skincare and brimming with ideas to see us through the next evolution of our brand as our service becomes ever more sophisticated.
In this role, we are looking for a talented, creative, and passionate individual to join our team as an Influencer Marketing Operations Assistant to execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
This role is entry to mid-level of experience in either marketing operations, CRM operations, or influencer marketing operations. We are looking for a motivated, intelligent problem solver with a passion for social media who are able to work in a data-driven environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join the best influencer marketing team in UK.
Excellent project management skills are a must for this position.
This is a contract position with an opportunity to go permanent.
- Search and collaborate with influencers, agencies, podcasters, and large audience holders on social media platforms
- Request quotes, negotiate, and close the deals
- Build and foster relationships with customers and influencers
- Work with our CRM platform (Hubspot) to organize the leads and run the reports
- Join, comment and collaborate with skincare relevant Facebook groups
- Work closely with the social media manager to grow Dermatica’s UGC
- Manage our gifting and affiliates program to help seed our product to influencers, creators, and editors
- Run various marketing projects as a need arises
- 1-2 years of proven experience working with influencers/CRM/marketing operations is a must. Influencers operations background is a BIG BONUS
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to handle many conversations simultaneously over the phone, email, and instant messengers
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, moving quickly to execute, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Exceptional prioritization, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy.
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative and agile.
- You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment.
- A passion for Social Media. Up to date on the industry, trends and changes as they roll out.