Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
Here’s what you will bring:
- Excellent experience in designing & developing mature REST based web services using ESB like Mulesoft ESB, Oracle SOA, TIBCO
- Documenting APIs using standard specifications such as RAML, or OpenAPI/Swagger
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience with measuring performance, identifying bottlenecks, and debugging, and fixing performance bottlenecks
- Experience with UML such as sequence diagrams
- Experience with API management, security, OAuth and OpenID technologies
- Experience with API Version Control using GIT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Good to have skills:
- Prior integration experience with Cloud SaaS platforms like Salesforce
- Previous experience with AWS & Splunk desirable
- Core Java
As a Mulesoft Developer, here’s what you can do at Trantor:
- Solve complex business and scalability challenges faced by large enterprises
- Lead by example - Coach and mentor engineers on the best practices and patterns in integration
- Develop technology strategy for our clients
We offer you a chance to join a highly motivated unit in a fast-growing and dynamic company, and challenging tasks and opportunities for your future career. Find out more at www.trantorinc.com Follow Trantor on the Trantor LinkedIn.