Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
In this role, you would be primarily responsible for design and development of web and desktop applications based on .NET technology and also will involve in creation dot net application and migration to Azure cloud. . Work with business people to have a real time understanding of business problem and, craft the solution which really fits into customer needs.
- To translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions
- Proficiency in designing and developing cloud native solutions like web applications and services
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework/.NET Core, Microservices and enterprise design and architectural patterns
- To work in Agile based methodologies like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Seek and resolve production problems with new insights
- Prior experience in all phases of cloud enabled development – from solution design to development, deployment, testing and maintenance
- To partner with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators and clients to implement technical solutions.
- Proficiency is developing apps and services using Azure tools and technologies including storage, compute, security and communications.
- Good interpersonal skills & highly proactive in approach
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- B. Tech/MCA/Equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills although
- Preferred qualifications/ skills
- Azure skills –
- Cloud Computing- Windows Azure, SOA, Distributed and Client-Server Application, azure cloud service, Web apps, Azure Functions, Azure API Management, multi-tenancy
- Good knowledge of MS C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC4, ASP.NET Web API 2, WCF, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2014+, Oracle
- TFS, JIRA, GIT, MOCK, Nunit, Unity Dependency Framework
- Proficient Written and verbal communication in English
- Knowledge and experience in agile project
- Proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps covering the following skills:
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Build and configure storage accounts, VM for Windows and Linux
- Automate deployment of VMs
- Build connectivity between virtual networks
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Manage Azure Active Directory
- Migrate servers to Azure
- Build web apps by using PaaS
- Design and develop apps that run in containers
- Ability to learn the Product/Platform and associated technologies
- Ability to be learn and apply new technology and tools
- Other skills
- Web Programming
- MS.NET Programming (Windows + ASP.NET)
- Business Analysis
- Solution Design