Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- 4 - 6 years experience .NET web development (C#) in an enterprise environment.
- University degree in software engineering or computer science
- Familiarity with various versions of .NET frameworks and .NET core.
- Must have proven track record of evaluating, bug fixing and enhancing web, API and Windows Service, console-based applications
- Experience using source control systems like VSTS or GIT
- Strong OOA/D skillset
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, and continuous integration
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability, including the ability to research and trouble-shoot application issues
- Strong teamwork skills across small and large project teams (QA, outside vendors, project managers, business sponsors)
- Self-motivated and driven individual with demonstrated personal ownership of tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential