On behalf of our client, a logistics American multinational parcel service company, that is expanding in Scandinavian countries, we are looking for Norwegian customer support agents.
What will you do as a Norwegian customer support agent:
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and show empathy at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
- work involves contact with customers who are shipping packages.
- You will check shipping addresses, perform packaging quality inspections and complete sales transactions
- Some computer work is also required, including package tracking, package processing and daily records accounting.
- Excellent knowledge & communication skills in Norwegian
- Very good command of English (B2)
- Usage of MS Windows and MS Office, ability to use Internet applications
- Knowledge of logistics on an operational level, as well as overland
- Good problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
What you will get as a Norwegian Customer Support Agent:
- Excellent salary ( 1300 - 1430) - 14 salaries per year
- Monthly bonus
- Relocation package (Flights to Athens, accommodation for 2 weeks, estate agency fees)
- Work from home policy
- Free online Greek lessons
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Career opportunities
Only CVS in English will be reviewed.