Cross Border Talents is searching for an Online Integration Engineer experienced in ROS to support customers outlining and delivering online sessions.
Our client is an expert in operating systems and software building designed to accelerate the development, deployment and support of any robot.
As a Online Integrator Engineer you will:
- Become an expert in the client's software in order to effectively advise customers (robotic software developers) on installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Outline and deliver online sessions to ensure clients understand basic functionalities of the software.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues reported by clients.
- Provide hands-on technical support and develop solutions to solve issues reported.
- Reach out, understand and engage with the ROS community.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of next level lines of support to the appropriate internal teams.
- Work with the Business Development team to offer levels of support and help expand portfolio of AMR manufacturers.
- Fully remote work.
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing roles
- BSc/MSc in electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience with ROS
- Experience developing in Python
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Work permit in Portugal.
- Keen on building trust with clients and commitment to exceptional client experience.
- Willing to troubleshoot equipment and eager to solve complex technical challenges.
- Ability to work independently and create efficient processes.
- Maintain composure under stress.
- Self-directed and extremely well organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ubuntu/Linux (optional)
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth, learn and development