HeliosX is a group of health-tech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA. We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility, and affordability of healthcare for everyone. Our hyper-growth companies include Dermatica, MedExpress, and ZipHealth and we are redefining the way healthcare is being delivered.
As the business rapidly grows, the Operations Assistant role will play an important part in working with the Operations Team to improve the efficiency of our internal processes. This person will be involved with delivering a high standard of day to day administrative tasks, as well as using technology and automation to achieve operational efficiency across operations, finance and pharmacy.
We are looking for a self-starter, who’s not afraid to get stuck in with unfamiliar tasks and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will get the opportunity to work with an energetic team within an exciting and every-growing company!
We are accepting remote & co-located applications.
- Working alongside the Operations Team to improve internal processes and operational efficiency to achieve productivity and scaling using technology and automation
- Working closely with the Operations Manager, taking care of duties in their absence
- Assisting the Operations Manager with operational issues
- Scheduling meetings as required
- Preparing and filing forms and other documents
- Assisting with onboarding processes
- Liaising with external suppliers (eg. Ordering office supplies as needed)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with new technology
- A degree in science, technology, engineering, maths, economics, or similar
- You have great communication and influencing skills
- Ability to take ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Exceptional communication, prioritisation, organisational and time management skills.
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy.
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Must be a strong multi-tasker, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and GSuite
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can do attitude, a passion to make an impact, and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment.
- Coding experience beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!