The objective of this position is to support the team in the implementation of acquisition campaigns on the different digital platforms, as well as to create strategies and optimizations in relation to the segmentation of campaigns, target audiences, creatives, etc.
We are looking for someone who has experience managing digital paid campaigns, especially with a business model that has offline conversations as it works a little differently than the e-commerce model. We generate leads, who communicate with our academic agents and from there sell the sale; It is very important to understand that, although the objective in digital platforms is prospects, the final objective is sales and this is the one we use to optimize our efforts.
This person must feel very comfortable in both Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads Manager. If you have experience running paid campaigns on YouTube, don't hesitate to apply ... this is a plus!
What you will be doing
- Responsible for forecasting and delivering against Marketing-Sales Plan (proactively communicating with sales team) and holding weekly performance reviews
- Driving portfolio strategy in terms of budget planning and lead/sales participation
- Driving strategy for the Schools in each market we operate
- Owning the audience and their drivers (knows what the triggers are)
- Driving audience strategy, ensuring our first party data is being capitalized and third party interests data is aligned with value proposition and tested against performance
- Finding new audiences for testing and growing volume
- Testing different value propositions in terms of copywriting, aligning what we say (ads) to what we offer (landing pages)
- Reporting to senior management on all business goals
- Working in close partnership with Social Media Organic, Product and website/content teams
- Facebook expert: ensuring we are leveraging all best practices across products
- Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager expert
- Google Analytics expert
- Knowledge in YouTube Studio
- High analytical knowledge and ability to gather/identify insights
- Minimum work experience of 5 years
- Bachelor of Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or any profession related to social networks.
- Experience implementing YouTube acquisition campaigns (This is a big plus!)
- Analytical and strategic capacity > The numbers do not lie and you will tell us what they say
- Creativity and innovation > Lots of ideas in your head
- Proactivity > You always think about what to do
- Ability to manage multiple channels > We will help you prioritize channels and tasks
- Communication skills > If you have a doubt, ask questions and find out