We’re looking for an innovative and highly-organized People Operations Specialist who will act as the first point of contact on the People Team. This is a vital role within the company as we continue to scale. We expect this person to help streamline processes, innovate onboarding, build our tech stack, launch people programming, and act as the project manager for all people initiatives. The ideal person for our team is someone who is highly organized, innovative, creative, can interact easily with the team, and has a deep knowledge of technology.
The People Operations Specialist will join RxVantage and help us as we transform how medical practices engage with life science resources and expertise to improve patient care. Trusted by more than 6,000 medical practices and all major life science companies, RxVantage has powered over 5 million educational exchanges between healthcare teams and life science companies.
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy is aimed at making sure we hire a diverse range of thought leadership, so that our technology is better able to serve local health care providers. Our goal is to hire the country’s top talent and allow them to create an environment where they can do their best work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure a branded “white glove” new hire experience
- Own hiring and onboarding workflows within HRIS and PEO Portal
- Maintain inventory and store/ship onboarding new hire kits
- Launch RxAcademy with creative introductions, meaningful buddy programs, product demos, development opportunities, functional orientations, executive meet-and-greets, and ongoing social experiences
- Systems Administration
- Deploy assets and manage through Device / Hardware Management (currently using Rippling & Google) - advise on alternatives
- Act as the administrator and/or share responsibility for all people technology (including HRIS, PEO systems, asset management, engagement, performance management, ATS, etc..)
- Provide L1 support for IT and People help tickets when needed
- Build RxVantage CORE ( internal intranet resource)
- Conduct systems / device training classes as part of the RxV Academy
- Performance Management & Awards/Recognition
- Help build a feedback culture!
- Launch and maintain bi-annual performance review program with quarterly reflections and monthly feedback sessions
- Work with VP, People to build organizational competencies
- Maintain recognition programs and advise on strategy
- Engagement / Data
- Launch and maintain engagement trackers, build transparent dashboards, and work with VP, People to develop action plans
- Help facilitate data-driven decisions
- Maintain social and wellness calendar and host bi-monthly events
- Push DEI focused strategies across the organization
- Ensure administration of employee resource groups
- Build a social Slack culture
- Core Pillar Duties - People Ops
- Own RFP and implementation process when enhancements are recommended
- Develop high visibility multi-user scalable strategies within the People Team
- Develop measurement tools and create transparent dashboards to track retention, onboarding effectiveness, engagement, hiring targets, etc…
- Project manage annual handbook review
- Own the annual best places to work application process
- Work with marketing to build our people social media strategy, including: employee spotlights, culture videos
- Coordinate ongoing culture videos
- Maintain organized offboarding process
The ideal candidate:
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4 years of people operations and technology experience within fast-growth organizations
- Experience hosting onboarding orientations and maintaining relationships throughout the onboarding journey
- Experience with HR Tech stacks and acting as the administrator for multiple systems
- Bonus points if you have worked within the medical technology or SaaS company in the past
- Proven track record of creating feedback cultures blended with performance management programs
- Knowledgeable of multi-state compliance laws and regulations
- Able to work with Global teams across multiple lines of business - sales, enterprise, marketing, engineering, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships
- Demonstrated ability to hack together innovative tech solutions
- Must have strong executive presence and able to speak to all level within the organization
- Competitive Salary + Commission for Certain Roles
- 100% Company-Paid Premiums for Employee’s Medical Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Work from Anywhere!
- Flexible PTO - Take the time when you want it!
About Our Organization
RxVantage transforms how medical practices engage life science resources and expertise. By automating scheduling and streamlining communication, RxVantage gives practices a powerful connection to the innovative solutions that are revolutionizing patient care.
Our apps intelligently connect healthcare providers with the precise life sciences experts that they need, when they need them. As a result, medical practices stay on the cutting edge of patient care without disrupting workflows.
Trusted by more than 6,000 medical practices and all major life science companies, RxVantage has powered more than 5,000,000 educational exchanges between healthcare providers, their staff, and life science companies.
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to ensuring that we represent the local communities where our health and wellbeing providers serve as pillars of support to our family, friends, and neighbors. Our representation within these communities allows us to embody a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives; and provide an inclusive environment for our team to feel empowered to be their authentic selves, without fear of harassment or discrimiation.