HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for an experienced performance marketing manager. Your primary focus will be driving paid social growth across our brands at HeliosX. We are looking for an ambitious person to join our growth marketing team who wants to combine delivering business impact and driving continuous improvement, with 3+ years of hands on experience in performance marketing across paid social channels (FB, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat etc). In this role, you will collaborate with Brand, Product and Design.
Drive high value social campaigns through all available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, IG, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.) from planning to execution, optimisation and beyond to meet key performance metrics.Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the social channel mix.Manage, optimise and allocate the performance marketing budget effectively across digital channels to maximise customer growth and key performance KPIs.Run A/B creative tests and spend scaling tests on campaigns to identify points of inefficiency creatively improve non-performing areas.Measure, analyze, and report performance of the marketing campaigns & incremental impact on overall business goals.Drive strategic decisions based on incrementality tests to optimize channel-mix, CPA, and budgets helping drive delivery of acquisition targets.Relentlessly experiment with copy and creative to maintain strong performance.Communicate and collaborate effectively across growth, branding and design teams.
- 3+ years of operational experience in performance marketing across paid social channels (FB, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat etc) is a must.
- Experience in driving growth and scaling FB & IG campaigns with multi-million budgets is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of the technology, processes and analytical tools involved in running high-spending paid social campaigns.
- Deep understanding of attribution models, A/B tests, and tracking systems.
- Advanced analytic skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of key marketing metrics like LTV/CAC and an understanding of how to optimize through marketing activities.
- Self-starter, forward thinking, innovative and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environment
- A passion for Marketing. Up to date on the industry, digital platforms, and changes as they roll out.
- Experience working in a hyper growing B2C/D2C startup is a bonus.
- Nice to have - Experience with US market growth
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!