CDR Maguire are looking for a neatly-presented Chauffeur to join our company. The Chauffeur's responsibilities include fetching clients, driving them to specified locations, and ensuring that the vehicle remains in excellent condition.
- Ensuring that the client's door is open as you greet them in a professional, sincere manner.
- Assisting clients with the loading and unloading of their possessions, as required.
- Adjusting the air temperature, if required by the client.
- Selecting the fastest routes based on GPS software and traffic updates, unless otherwise instructed.
- Completing collections and deliveries on behalf of the client, if requested.
- Abiding by road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains pristine and in excellent working order.
- Responding to customers' questions and concerns.
- Valid driver's license.
- Commercial driver's license will be advantageous.
- Licensed to transport passengers via automobile.
- Proven experience as a Chauffeur.
- Acquainted with GPS software and local traffic reports.
- Neat appearance.
- Ability to interact with clients in a warm, professional manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work during evenings, on weekends, and on public holidays, as required.
Founded in 1938, CDR Maguire began as an engineering firm on the cornerstone of innovation and alternative delivery solutions. With offices across the nation, the firm has expanded to provide engineering consulting services, emergency management solutions, and disaster health and medical services...