ABOUT THE JOB
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. BRON is focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital content. Founded in 2010 by Aaron L. Gilbert and Brenda Gilbert, BRON Studios is headquartered in Vancouver, with offices in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering and organizing production reports;
- Sending and tracking screeners (film traffic);
- Preparing shipping and custom documents;
- Preparing and receiving digital transmittals (I/O);
- Logging tape, file, and digital cinema deliverables;
- Drafting and circulating purchase orders;
- Liaising with vendors;
- Organizing and scheduling meetings;
- Assisting with travel needs and travel documents;
- Drafting letters and forms;
- Liaising with the accounting department;
- Runner (as needed);
- And various project-specific support tasks which may include: drafting show timings, drafting cue sheets, QCing screeners, preparing/exporting show clips, tracking/QCing VFX shots, and more.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience working in an office environment, with 1 of those being set in a production office, studio office, post production facility, or other similar office environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook is required;
- Proficiency on Mac and PC platforms is required;
- Applicants must possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment;
- Greater consideration will be given to applicants who have proficiency with any of the following: Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere/After Effects, Quicktime Pro, VLC, Adobe Photoshop, Davinci Resolve;
- Competitive compensation package, including Extended Health Benefits and Employee Family Assistance Program
- Holiday closure between Christmas and New Year
- 7 health days per year (prorated per any partial year, and/or contract length)