Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
We are looking for an Operating lead who would be responsible for building reports, dashboards built with datasets, share point, data extraction from outstanding sources, Reports and dashboard development.
- Build report packages, Dashboards, Apps and datasets on Microsoft PowerBI platform
- Estimated: Multiple reports and dashboards built with outstanding datasets Integrate from various cloud sources, Sales Force, SharePoint/Office online, excel/csv data extracts, SQL/Oracle BD connections, etc.
- Data needs to be extracted into the data sources from outstanding sources, which will be a combination of Sales Force, SharePoint Online Lists, Excel Files posted on Share-point servers/Shared drives, Oracle Databases, Microsoft Azure hosted SQL services, Mavenlink API connectors, Force. Com applications, etc. Build sophisticated role based design to serve customized reports/dashboards based on a user’s persona/profile
- Build, Execute and Handle all the above said reports and dashboards
- Be the SPOC between Microsoft PowerBI and for all the above said requirements
- Handle Licences and other related activities with Microsoft
- Business Intelligence Development
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft Performance Point Service, SharePoint
- Reports and Dashboards Development
- Report Builder
- Power BI, DAX modelling
- Database Design and Development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) Tools
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Design & Software Development Methodologies
- Agile Software Development Methodologies
- PRINCE2 Project Management procedures and guidelines
Education / qualifications
- Btech/Mtech or Graduation in Computer Science