In this role you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop SharePoint Solutions based on internal requirements .
- Design and Develop Powerapps and Microsoft Flow apps .
- Provides in-depth senior level technical knowledge (workaround, root cause analysis, and permanent resolution) to resolve complex problems in the technical environment.
- Create sites, lists, views, forms, SharePoint Designer Workflows, and web parts
- Design detailed architecture for complex solutions, including external design (navigation, screens, reports) and internal design (software and hardware platform, connectivity, modules, back-end and front-end components, interfaces) based on established architectural standards
- Prepares documentation including backup and recovery procedures, technical documentation
- Performs maintenance and enhancements and ongoing SharePoint administration
- SharePoint development experience, in particular with SharePoint Online and associated technologies
- Demonstrated experience building workflow and collaboration solutions with tools such as Sharepoint Designer, MS Flow, PowerApps, Logic Apps, Nintex, K2
- Knowledge of information security and systems administration, Azure Active Directory, networking
- Knowledge of various platforms such as Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Azure Search, SharePoint Search AAD, IIS, Biztalk
- Demonstrated team player with a willingness to learn and work in a supportive and collaborative environment