The Pre-Sales Solution Consultant is responsible for presenting Intellum’s solutions in a compelling and valued-based approach to prospects and customers as a part of the sales process. To accomplish this, the Pre-Sales Solution Consultant must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and sales skills, including the ability to discover business requirements, prescribe comprehensive solutions, and demonstrate the technology that will address these requirements. Strong preference for individuals with experience working in the customer education, customer experience, and/or learning/LMS industries.
- Partner with Account Executives to provide customer-facing consultation in the support of direct sales pursuits of Intellum solutions
- Maintain and improve in-depth technical understanding of multiple Intellum solutions
- Occasionally lead discovery and initial requirements gathering sessions with customers and prospects, translating key pain points into solution opportunities
- Prepares and delivers solution demonstrations for virtual or in-person meetings with customers, tailored based on key pain points uncovered in discovery
- Prescribe packaged implementation or consulting offerings based on customer needs
- Assist with gathering and documenting requirements for custom solutions
- Answer a variety of functional and technical questions from customers funneled through the sales team
- Provide functional and technical responses to customer RFPs, RFIs and other direct requirements
- Deliver sales seminars (virtual and in-person)
- Represent Intellum and our solutions at conferences, user groups, or other Marketing events
- Maintain demonstration environments and all other required collateral for performing sales demonstrations.
- Prior knowledge or experience working with LMS/Learning Technologies and/or Customer Experience technologies, experience working with Intellum products strongly preferred
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication
- Experience developing and delivering presentations both to executive-level and working-level audiences
- Ability to translate technical features into business benefits
- Analytical and a knack for problem solving, with high attention to detail
- Willingness to travel occasionally (up to 40%) in support of sales pursuits and Marketing events
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator or other sales automation tools
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communications skills, both verbal and written a must
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced technology environment
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Experience using G-Suite products and MS Office
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or other business-related field
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Occasional irregular work hours
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Extended time viewing a computer monitor
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching
- $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.
Intellum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.