At Blueground, we are guided by a vision to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. By offering fully-furnished apartments that are move-in ready in the world’s most vibrant neighborhoods, we provide our guests with the opportunity to simply #ShowUpStartLiving. Behind the scenes, we strive for a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013. We are now hosting guests in more than 4,000 homes in 15 cities. We have raised more than $100m+ in funding to date and that’s just the beginning.
What drives our success is how each of our team members applies our core values. To our team, Time is everything, and we cherish it greatly. For us, Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our clients and colleagues and never lose sight of the human element, which goes hand-in-hand with Transparency which we believe makes our day-to-day life easier.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer to join our growing Product Design team based in Athens and work on our platform team, onsite or remote.
We are a tech-enabled company currently making substantial investments in our technology products to enable our next stage of high growth. You will work on our booking platform and help us create amazing user-centered experiences, utilizing data, research, and analytics.
What you will focus on:
- Conduct workshops to identify and understand the project’s goals, user needs and technical constraints
- Participate in product discovery work including interviews, usability tests, surveys, card sorting, rapid prototyping and tapping into our conversion funnels and data. Let the users lead your decisions :)
- Iterate based on feedback, benchmarking, A/B testing and contextual research
- Conceptualize specs into wireframes and mockups
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other designers to solve design problems effectively and efficiently
- Create pixel-perfect designs and prototypes that are desktop and mobile responsive
- Support the implementation process
- Improve and maintain our internal design system
- Be part of our design chapter that aligns the visual language and user experience across products
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
What to expect
- To work in agile, cross-functional teams
- To define not just how things work, but what we should be building
- To design lots of new stuff from scratch and revamp many of the existing functionalities
- A team that constantly raises its standards of work
- A rapidly growing company with top talented people
- Trust and autonomy
- To experiment, learn and have fun
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with a strong portfolio showcasing your best work
- Solve specific function-level problems in a similar role
- Experience working within digital product teams as a designer and contributor of design processes
- Highly proficient with industry-standard design tools (e,g. Figma, Sketch). We're using Figma!
- Solid experience with at least one interactive prototyping tool (e.g., Figma, Protopie, Marvel, Framer)
- Good understanding of Agile methodology, especially with respect to UI/UX design
- Ability to present your designs to various stakeholders
- A positive attitude and team player
- Excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bonus: Having led a product design for both web and mobile applications
- Bonus: HTML and CSS not being foreign to you
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Group Health Insurance program
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- Flexible work environment through our Blueground Nomads employee mobility program
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.