At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for an experienced Product Manager for MedExpress, the leading online pharmacy in the UK and recently launched in the US. Your primary focus will be in building and scaling an excellent user experience while also constructing and driving the strategy for the product forwards.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for all elements of building the MedExpress product, from strategy to implementation. You’ll balance excellent execution with rigorous analysis and a user-centric approach to problem solving. You’ll be a key part of helping MedExpress to deliver affordable and accessible healthcare to more patients across the world.
You will lead a team of designers, engineers and data analysts. You will also collaborate with Growth, Brand, Operations and Clinical. This role reports directly to the Head of Product at HeliosX Group.
This is a fully remote position with occasional traveling to London headquarters.
Within the role of Product Manager you will:
- Work with the head of product, clinical director, and senior management to build the product strategy for MedExpress, communicate it, and execute it.
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of new features and capabilities. Assess existing features on an ongoing basis by tracking and learning from their performance.
- Identify, scope, and pitch adjacent product developments which will allow us to expand our product market fit or enable new business models.
- Champion customer needs by generating qualitative and quantitative insights
- Define processes for continually learning from and iteratively improving the user experience
- Build, prioritize, and maintain the feature backlog for the product
- Work with your delivery team to deliver features, experiments, and optimisations efficiently in an agile development environment.
- Work with your team to ensure high uptime, reliability, and an excellent delivery infrastructure.
- Balance delivery with reliability and management of tech debt
- Demonstrable Experience within Software Product Management
- Analytical and strategic thinker with a desire to play a huge role helping MedExpress achieve its vision
- Excellent technical skills - able to communicate with engineers to understand and solve problems
- Customer-centric approach to problems while maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics
- Excellent Knowledge of product management best practices in an agile, cross-discipline environment
- Able to use data and user insights to strategically prioritise product development efforts
- Experience with data-based experimentation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team of engineers and designers
- Growth mindset and bias to action
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environment
- Nice to have - Experience with US market growth
- Ecommerce and B2C product management experience are a plus
- Excellent salary & bonus
- Equity scheme - FOR ALL
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!