We are seeking a passionate and result-driven product marketing manager to join our product marketing team that will be responsible for executing the strategic vision of Mailgun in all channels. This includes creating and developing messaging, positioning, creatives, sales tools/resources, and benefits to differentiate products and drive demand. This role will partner with the Product, Sales and Marketing departments to support and/or own a variety of initiatives including communications to general public, internal sales team, external partners, sales collateral, creating and distributing product/technical contents to digital platforms.
This position will report to the Head of Product Marketing.
- Heavily collaborate with cross-functional teams for marketing projects, product launches, and campaigns
- Develop content (community blogs, whitepaper, sales guides, datasheets, and technical presentations) for both internal sales teams and external channel partners to help generate leads and sales
- Be an advocate for market intelligence - be and expert on our customer, product and the competition for the purpose of constantly differentiating our product value proposition
- Communicate the value proposition of company solutions to the general public and develop sales tools that support the selling process of our products
- Executing comprehensive marketing campaigns and programs with implementation of a company go-to-market product plan
- Maintain a working knowledge of the market and technology trends through sales insight, market research, and competitive analysis
- Work closely with product management team and support the cross-functional implementation of product launches, features, and road maps
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related fields
- MBA a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Marketing for SaaS companies
- Experience creating technical collateral that condenses product capabilities into engaging and compelling marketing messages and writing that addresses customer needs
- Great collaborator who likes bridging the gap between technical teams, marketing and sales team
- A good understanding of the sales process and how best to support sales teams and equip them for success
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills including ability to effectively communicate with executive and cross-functional leaders
- Thorough analytical skills to conduct analysis and develop recommendations, demonstrating organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and solutions in a compelling way
- Ability to demo Mailgun products
- Ability to travel
- Have a sense of humor
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.