A NEW SOCIAL FUTURE
How is it that in a world that's evolving so quickly that social products still feel the same? Strangely enough, we're still using products that were invented in the 2G era. There seems to be an emptiness with the current experience and today's products are built to force humanity to be superficial.
We'd like to change that.
With the advancements in technology, so much more is possible today that wasn't even possible, just a few years ago. We believe the timing couldn't be better.
We’re thoughtful about why we do things and here are 5 principles guiding our thinking:
- Advancements in Tech & AI: Allowing more bits to be pushed to users in real-time and thus allowing far richer, more personalised experiences.
- User’s Comfortable Online: 50% of people’s waking lives are spent on smartphones in emerging countries.
- Vertical Communities: We don't live our lives in one massive community. We're specific in the activities we engage in (art, gaming, fitness etc).
- New Business Models: Putting customers at the centre. These won't be ad-driven in the traditional sense. Think micro-transactions, subscriptions and more.
- Consumers as Owners: It's a bit strange that consumers aren't part of the value chain. Turning customers into owners is a fascinating thought.
BUILD MAGICAL THINGS
It’s so clear to us that technology evolves but people stay the same. We’re solving for a core human need - social connection and with all the evolution in technology, today we can solve for that in brand new ways.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel ‘wow’ inside. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. We build at the intersection of the scientific and the romantic.
And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values and our users. At hike, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life.
Come join us and shape the future of social with Rush & Vibe!
Rush is a new bite-sized gaming service that aims to channel the competitive spirit of India where players can use their skills to Play, Compete & Win! ⚡️
Vibe is an approval-only community (one has to apply to join). With Vibe, we're building a magical & safe place online where people can be themselves & make new friends.
THE HIKE CODE
We’re on a journey to build something new, something different and making anything innovative & new requires the ability to surrender to the unknown. The Hike Code is our value system. It is our guide to navigate through the unknown to build incredible products. Here they are:
- Top Talent in Every Role: We look for people with an incredible intellect. Both skills and values are important to us.
- Pro-Sports Team: Strengths based, results driven with a "team-first" attitude
- Customer at the Centre: Everything we do is inspired by how we can better solve for our customer.
- Constant Innovation: It's our DNA to walk into the unknown in search of having meaningful impact.
- Act Like Owners: We own the output of what we do, even if it's explicitly not our job.
- Thoughtful Decision Making: Clear Mind + Obsession to Simplify + Data Driven. We strive to be thoughtful.
- Bias for Action: We understand that success is not one big leap but tiny gains compounding over time #ABH.
- Be Open Minded & Coachable: We have a quest to continuously #RiseUp to be the best version of ourselves.
ROLE AND REQUIREMENTS
If you’ve made it till here, then you’re probably interested in the role!
As Assistant Manager Marketing, you will be responsible to create and manage promotions, programs, and campaigns aimed at retaining, engaging, and monetising users on Vibe. You will actively mine data and create insight-driven omni channel campaigns using channels such as Push Notifications, email, SMS, whatsapp messaging, web messaging to achieve activation, engagement and retention KPIs.
Key Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the internal Marketing team to plan and execute campaigns that drive user activation, engagement and retention.
- Work on CRM tools like Clevertap & others to create journeys for existing users which help engage them more and bring them back to the platform to help achieve the goals
- Regularly drive A/B tests and optimise funnels to aid North star metric achievement
- Present daily/ weekly/ monthly reports of campaigns and corresponding business metrics by coordinating with the Analytics team.
- Collaborate with Product, Growth, Tech and Acquisition teams
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
- You have 4+ years of experience in planning and executing CRM campaigns, journeys and analytics with specific experience managing app/push notification/SMS/email/web/mobile marketing program from end-to-end (esp. for b2c apps).
- You have experience of using tools such as Clevertap, LeanPlum and Webengage
- You have prior experience of driving user retention and engagement strategies.
- You have a highly analytical bent of mind with the ability to collate, analyse and present data to drive clear insights into the business and make decisions to meet retention KPIs.
- You have a good understanding of CRM, Push Notifications, email marketing and mobile marketing.
- You have prior experience of using marketing analytics tools
- You are able to effectively communicate and manage relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Understanding of databases and data visualisation tools like Tableau is preferred.
- Ideally have experience of a social app/ app targeted at youth
- Open to remote talent
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up Home Office
- Tools of the trade - MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
At Hike, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity or disability status. See what we are up to here blog.hike.in
Explore the recruitment process and all the open positions at hike.in/workathike