Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
We are currently looking for a Program Manager to join our team in Westminster, CO. The Program Manager will lead labeling programs from planning through execution, providing subject matter expertise while leading the team and working alongside the client. The job holder will also improve the organization’s performance and ensure excellent customer relationships leading to high customer satisfaction and optimal financial results.
- Manage Labelling Programs for the client from planning through execution phases, including creating and sticking to timelines, interacting with and reporting to the client, risk and issue management, change management, tracking project finances, and other program management duties.
- Lead the Labeling Team. From hiring, to day to day direction, through project execution. Escalate risks to Account Director
- Provide Labelling subject matter and process expertise both internally and externally.
- Liaise closely with the client and maintain the excellent relationship. Work with the client on best practices, providing advice, finding cost and program efficiencies, etc., leading to high customer satisfaction, increased revenues, better margins, and long-term growth.
- Execute Internal Programs aimed at improving the organization’s performance, designed to deliver the organizational strategy or the business transformation.
- Act as accountable for mentoring on specific items such as: complex quoting and scheduling, risk management, ad-hoc trainings, specific topics identified to support other teams.
- Provide consulting on specific operation-related items like defining solutions/services, contributing to financials.
- Assist with the operational input for the regular business review with customer and ensure compliance with the customer MSA for the assigned Programs.
- University degree in Business, Communication and/or Language Services related
- 5-7 years’ experience in Service/Project Management or in similar roles/businesses
- Excellent knowledge of operational Service/Program Management processes and methodologies, preferably related to Language Services, Labeling, and Med device
- 1-3 years’ experience in a supervisory or first level management role preferred
- Experience in client relationship management at different levels, including difficult situations, conflitcs resolutions and complaints
- Ability collaborate with and leading teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Very good organization skills
- Stress resistant
- Experience with MS Projectings and Project Management tools
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g MS Office) and CRM tools
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $95,000 with an annual target bonus.
Amplexor offers a comprehensive benefits package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options (range of $6,000 to $14,000 depending on election and coverage levels).
- Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% employee contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefits package, Amplexor also offers the following time off:
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
- Nine paid holidays per year.