We are expanding our Ophthalmology team! Spread over several countries, our Ophthalmology team is a group of close colleagues with multinational project expertise looking to add an experienced Project Director. The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for managing a group of studies sponsored by one company or multinational projects on high complexity with high financial value.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and in compliance with applicable quality standards
- Manages the strategic aspects of projects and mitigates any risk, including the implications of difference technical and operational choices.
- Will oversee Project Managers and Senior Project Managers and Associate Project Directors, assigned to their programs, including responsibility for project specific oversight, as required.
- Mentor and coach for Associate Project Directors, Project Managers or senior Project Managers when needed
- Serve as key client contact for assigned program, communicates effectively with clients to successfully manage the relationship and manage client expectations
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or RN diploma or equivalent
- 10 years of relevant experience within clinical research
- In depth knowledge of clinical research regulatory regulations governing the conduct of the clinical trials and quality standards
- In depth knowledge of project planning and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff particularly in multinational programs
- Ability and willingness to travel to -10%
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients