Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Coordinate internal resources and 3rd party partners for the flawless execution of programs
- Definition, tracking and reporting on project and program KPIs
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering Managers to track and report on project performance
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to identify, track and report on GTM activities for the successful launch of new products and product features.
- Engage and lead cross functional teams across multiple time-zones
- Collaborate with Partner Management, Technology & Solution partners
- Work with product development in an Agile or Lean environment
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Report and escalate to management and Exec staff as needed
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree; or 4+ years of professional field experience, ideally in Consulting, Financial analysis, or Program roles. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Ability to work across multiple geographies and time zones
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills with ability to speak in the appropriate voice upwards and downwards
- Strong stakeholder management & cross organization negotiation skills
- Tremendous attention to detail and analytical skills; process-oriented & organized with a can-do / will-do attitude
- Creative problem solver, analytic thinker, and quick learner. Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills; ability to work with considerable ambiguity and un-assisted
- Results-motivated self-starter; relentlessly resourceful and scrappy
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment and adapt to evolving business initiatives
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean Product development practices
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management tools
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment