We are looking for a Project Manager, Internal Medicine and Neurology.
This person will report to Executive Director, Internal Medicine and Neurology, and can be home or office based in Sweden, Denmark, France or Germany.
The Project Manager has the overall responsibility for managing projects in accordance with company policies, SOPs, regulatory requirements in addition to financial and contractual obligations.
The Project Manager will plan and pro-actively manage multidisciplinary study teams (including Site Management, Data Management, Statistics, Medical Writing, Regulatory and Safety) to ensure key milestones are achieved and studies are performed within budget, on schedule and in compliance with the appropriate - and quality standards.
In larger studies the Project Manager could be responsible for managing parts of the project, e.g. Site Management.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and in compliance with applicable quality standards
- Manages the strategic aspects of projects, identify, analyze and minimize/mitigates any risk, including the implications of difference technical and operational choices.
- Communicates effectively with clients to successfully manage the relationship, identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Develop and maintain Project Plans and timelines for their project and track progress
- Ensure all study team members -are adequately trained on project specific systems and procedures
- Manage the project budget, profitability and ensure invoicing is performed on time and in accordance with the scope of work
- Working with the Finance & Accounting team to analyze profitability, revenue, margins and utilization across their projects.
- Manage the resource allocation, on the project, in collaboration with respective line managers
- Facilitate internal and external communication
- Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vendors
- Manages high-level deliverables across the organization
- Participate in capability presentations/bid defenses, as needed.
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Contribute in review/develop procedures, guidelines, SOPs, metrics as needed
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of clinical operations through participation in working teams/ initiatives as needed
- Provide performance feedback of the team members to the corresponding manager
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or RN diploma
- 3 year of relevant experience in clinical research
- Knowledge of clinical research regulations governing the conduct of the clinical trials and quality standards
- Understanding of project planning and metrics
- Ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Internal and external negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to 10%
- Private Health Coverage
- Global General Liability Insurance
- Global Travel Insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Internet costs are supported by TFS
- Flexible working schedule