Trantor, Inc., a leading provider of global software services, specializes in Business Intelligence, Software Security, and Web Services solutions. Trantor, Inc. has a proven and demonstrable track record of successful multi shore project delivery since its inception in 2009. Trantor, Inc. is a leading software development company with expertise in both Cloud-based and traditional applications. Trantor understands all aspects and challenges of software development from product and feature definition, though core product development and QA / deployment / ongoing maintenance. We have also developed our own product suite and integrated it to several market applications.
Why Working at Trantor:
- We value diverse perspectives and hire specifically to enrich our team with new ideas and experiences.
- Learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize team member growth and opportunity.
- We believe in open communication and in sharing opinions, not in micromanagement.
- We have a strong work ethic but value life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
Trantor is looking for an Project Manager responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to users. The PM may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
Here’s what you will bring:
- Minimum 9+ years of Software Industry experience
- Minimum 4+ years of Project management experience
- Must have managed a project team of at least 15-20 people
- Must have experience of managing projects as a Project Manager from initiation phase all the way upto release phase using SDLC
- Must have experience with managing/leading all the Agile Sprint ceremonies (Sprint planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Demo, Sprint retrospectives, Backlog refinement).
- Client Engagement and stakeholder management
- Financial management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with user stories creation and prioritization
- Experience with Agile Estimation Techniques
- A servant leader approach to project management
- Project Management or Agile certification (for eg. PMP or CSM) preferable
- Experience in creating, maintaining and publishing project metrics and dashboards for Senior Leadership both within the organization and on the client front
- Experience with Jira, Zephyr
- Slack, Skype experience good to have
As an Project Manager, here’s what you can do at Trantor:
- Work directly with distributed and cross-functional teams to define resources, schedules, and activities required to develop and launch new product features.
- Manage multi-team product releases to ensure that both timeline and scope goals are organized and met.
- Foster trusting team dynamics including healthy, honest debate among team members.
- Help teams measure, understand and analyze their velocity, lead time and cycle times, making them visible and identifying bottlenecks to improve delivery.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement practices in the team and peer teams.
- Work with the Product Owner and Team to build backlog of user stories for the next release and to continually groom the backlog to have "ready stories" for next sprint.
- Facilitate effective planning sessions, helping teams identify highest value work to prioritize and deliver.
- Facilitate retrospectives which result in concrete changes team will make and hold teams accountable for trying their ideas.
- Protect the teams from over-committing and from their own complacency.
- Immediate joiners preferred for this profile.
We offer you a chance to join a highly motivated unit in a fast-growing and dynamic company, and challenging tasks and opportunities for your future career. Find out more at www.trantorinc.com Follow Trantor on LinkedIn