Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Trantor is looking for a highly organized Project Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for tracking and managing Software Engineering and Content Deployment projects. This is an internal project management position that will be working closely with engineering leaders and customer success managers to ensure software development and content management projects are successful.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and manage project plans for software engineering and content deployment projects
- Work with internal customer success managers, engineering leaders, customers and business leaders to gather project requirements.
- Manage risk and resolve issues that impact release scope, schedule and quality
- Organize and lead project meetings to define deliverables, gather due dates and update status for all projects
- Create and manage project plan with milestones, dependencies and traceability.
- Create, update and manage status reports / dashboards
- Provide regular status updates as needed to the companies executive team
- Follow up on all pending tasks / action items to push for progress and provide current status updates
- Assist peers as needed with project management activities when time allows
- Must be highly organized and proactive with an attitude to get things done
- Must have background and experience in software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to professionally interact with Engineers and Executives
- Advanced knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools, MS Project, Smartsheet or other project management systems
- Experience building efficient project plans with interlinked dependencies
- Must be willing to document work effort and project status on an ongoing basis
- Technical knowledge is not required but is a plus