TravelConfirm is a young aspiring company with the goal to help private charter companies in different areas of their business. We assist our clients with passenger logistics, maintenance planning, trip planning and scheduling, catering, hotel and airline reservations, accounting, lead generation and cold calls.
- Responsible for assisting a client by arranging parts purchases to achieve full compliance with regulatory requirements while maintaining operational flexibility and low cost
- Research on plane parts at the best value and arrange their purchase and delivery
- Keep on-going communication via emails/calls with the US suppliers and Maintenance Team on the US side
- Prepare miscellaneous reports, conformity documents, any and all request team may have
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Work hours: 2 shifts (time is tentative for now and might slightly change).
- Evening shift (3pm-11pm)
- Night shift (7pm-3am). From 11pm to 3am at 1.5x compensation.
Monday-Friday, 5 times per week
- Upper Intermediate English and higher
- High level customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Team player
- Proficient in G-Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs) and Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in aviation is preferred (but not required)
- Some customer service experience is preferred
- English classes and Speaking Club with native speakers (50% reimbursement by the company, possibility to attend current groups)
- Extra hours work (Paid overtimes, Holiday shift bonus)
- 15 paid Rest Days and 5 ILL days.
- Healthcare kit (coverage of health and sports services) and medical insurance after 6 months of work in the company