Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As a Python Developer/Data Analyst, here’s what you bring at Trantor
- Champion data extraction and transformation development as per the business requirements.
- Learn the Trellis software system architecture, frameworks, and coding standards.
- Participate in information flow sessions.
- Create design specifications based on business and technical requirements.
- Develop, Enhance, Customize, Support, and Maintain code as per design and coding standards.
- Develop, update, and maintain unit test cases.
- Collaborate with the requirements team for product enhancements and implementations.
- Have your voice heard! Present innovative ideas for product improvements based on business understanding.
As a Python Developer/Data Analyst, here’s what you can do at Trantor
- 3-5 years of experience at a minimum
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or other related Engineering fields
- Experience with Python and passion for data analysis
- Experience with the libraries such as: Pandas, BeautifulSoup and Numpy
- Experience with web based and object-oriented design frameworks, principles, and standards.
- Application development on Windows, Linux, Unix platforms
- IDE tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ or Jupyter Notebook
- Experience with full SDLC processes and methodologies such as Agile
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CICD)
- Ability to think creatively and work independently on complex development tasks
- Proven ability to solve complex technical and business problems
- Must have strong work ethics, career goals, and accomplishments
- Strong listening, written, and verbal skills
We offer you a chance to join a highly motivated unit in a fast-growing and dynamic company, and challenging tasks and opportunities for your future career. Find out more at www.trantorinc.com Follow Trantor on LinkedIn