Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As a QA Analyst, here’s what you bring to Trantor
- Continuously improve Quality of product to minimize defect leads
- Participate in triage, service restoration and root cause resolution meetings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to be a champion of quality across development lifecycle.
- Perform non-functional requirements testing like usability, performance and scalability
- Learn the Client software
- Read/understand requirements and lead testing of designated product modules
- Author, maintain and automate test cases, test data, test scripts, test results and test reports
- Perform hands-on testing of the application to meet business needs
As a QA Analyst, here’s what you are required to do at Trantor
- 3-10 years’ experience manual/functional AND automation testing business-focused applications and systems
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Science, or Engineering field
- Solid understanding of testing high performing web-based applications
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in test automation using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, QTP and related tools
- Basic programming knowledge to develop automation scripts is required
- Deep understanding of testing process and methodology
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Strong listening, writing, and oral presentation skills
- Proven problem solving and conflict management skills
- Strong work ethics, career goals, and accomplishments Preferred Skills:
- Industry experience with Gas Transportation Systems; understanding of the midstream/downstream segments of the natural gas business
- Good technical orientation such as project lifecycle and basic SQL is a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming language like Java
We offer you a chance to join a highly motivated unit in a fast-growing and dynamic company, and challenging tasks and opportunities for your future career. Find out more at www.trantorinc.com Follow Trantor on LinkedIn