As a QA Engineer for Aprende Institute you will be responsible for the creation of tests to identify issues before the product reaches production in order to improve our web and platform experience.
You will report to our Director of Dev and work with our QA team, Dev teams and key stakeholders on developing unique experiences within our LMS and Web platforms.
Our goal is to change the lives of people through turning their passions into their career, so failure is not an option! We want an extremely passionate person who is up for the challenge to help our experienced team succeed on that goal!
What you will be doing:
- Work with the different teams and technologies to deliver a bug free experience to the students.
- Define and run manual and automated tests on existing and new features
- Run regression tests on each user and student flow
- Participate in the software development life cycle from end to end.
- Delivery value vs workload.
- Make sure each feature delivered by our Development team achieves the acceptance criteria for the requirements.
- Promote best practices.
- Validate production deployments.
- 5+ years experience in QA
- Solid experience on testing web applications
- Solid experience working with Gherking / Cucumber BDD
- 1+ years of experience working with any scripting language (with Selenium)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable writing and speaking English & Spanish
- Able to work in a team environment, but also be able to show that when required you can work independently.
Additional Experience Requested, But Not Required
- Developing and running test scenarios for an EdTech platform.
- Developing and running test scenarios on Salesforce or any other CRM.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Fully bilingual preferred (Spanish and English) - We have US, Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina based team members and vendors