We invite a proactive Quality Assurance Engineer to join our international team and help to develop and maintain this best-in-class payroll system.
This is a web-based platform that allows easy and secure management of the payroll process and further HR tasks. It assists with paying employees according to the payroll schedule, inputting and storing forms and information, and monitoring hours and PTOs.
On the information portal, employees can easily see all of their records for the year, from their social security and health benefits to workers’ compensation and unemployment. Reporting and data analytics is no longer time-consuming as this product provides a wide range of reporting capabilities. It also helps users to manage payroll taxes and remain compliant.
Our Payroll platform includes:
- Pay calculation
- Support for external payroll vendors
- Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Payroll history for each employee
- Benefit plan administration
- Direct deposit files
- Payroll tracking and auditing
- Salary revision and increment management
- Reimbursement management
- Statutory form management
What’s in it for you?
- If you join us, you'll have the opportunity to work with distributed teams located in the US, Ukraine, and China.
- You’ll be a part of 9 scrum teams working on a product with more than 40K installations that serve businesses from various domains as a secure and customizable payroll management solution.
We are looking for someone who is eager to continuously develop their own professional skills and deliver complex capabilities.
Together with the team, you'll be responsible for:
- Product quality and deliveries
- Performing various testing types to confirm product compliance with requirements
- Creating and maintaining all related test documentation
- Productively collaborating with product and engineering scrum teams based in the US
- Working together with the team on defining, estimating, and delivering scope in time
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture
- Strong testing theory knowledge
- Extensive experience in UI/API testing
- Hands-on experience with debugging tools
- Moderate knowledge of and experience with SQL databases
- Review and testing requirements
- Test Documentation experience (Test Cases, User guidelines, Risk Matrix, Traceability Matrix)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Desire to learn your client’s business
- Upper-intermediate level English, both spoken and written
- Ability to partner with internal and external stakeholders including clients in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with TeamCity and Octopus
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support