We are on our way to innovate an antiquated industry by combining cutting-edge technology, transparency, and perfecting the art of customer delight. When we put you first, we know we can trust you to put our customers first.
What will I do?
- Using an incremental approach, Test Engineer III will work with the solution architect to coordinate and implement an overall test automation approach for the PropLogix software systems.
- The Test Engineer III will work with the solution architect and AWS administrator in the configuration and installation of any required automated test tools on AWS.
- The Test Engineer III will be responsible for creating and maintaining the automated tests as the system grows and changes. The Test Engineer III will work with the Project Manager, Solution Architect, and other members of the project team to meet project objectives.
When will I work?
This is a full-time remote position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m Eastern Time. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
How am I paid?
Salary + Full Benefits
- Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from
- Employer contributions to HSA and other supplemental plans
- FREE Employer-Paid Life Insurance, optional voluntary life for spouse, children, family
- Other voluntary options include: LTD, STD, AD&D, Critical Illness, Whole Life
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401k match program
- Employee equity program
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Job shadowing program
- PropYOU - Professional Reading program that increases your paycheck by 2% each year you participate
- 50% LinkedIn Learning Reimbursement
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates Degree (Relating to IT), Required; Bachelor's Degree, Preferred
- 6 Years Experience as a Test Engineer including experience with .NET Core
- Dependable High-Speed Internet and a distraction-free work area
- Computer with two monitors (or laptop and an additional monitor)
- Windows 10 or Ubuntu 18.04 or 20.04 operating system with at least 8 GB RAM & Firewall Protection
- Basic computer peripherals (mouse, keyboard, headset with mic)
- Hands on experience with automated testing tool setup and configuration
- Hands on experience in automated software testing tools such as Selenium
- Development of automated functional and performance test scripts for REST APIs and Web Applications
- Utilization of version control systems such as Git
- Effective Communication Skills (Verbal, Written, and Technical)
- Familiarity with integration of automated testing into Bitbucket CI/CD pipelines
- Expertise in automated testing of container based microservice architectures
- Experience with distributed performance testing in a cloud-based environment
- Punctual, reliable, responsible, composed, honest, ethical, tolerant of differences, and flexible
- Comfortable working on a virtual team
- C#, PHP, Node, or equivalent programming language knowledge
- Understanding of Application Deployment
- Understanding of Web Applications
- Static Web Sites
- .NET Core (WebAPI and Console apps)
- PHP (Laravel)
- Experience with CQRS+ES Software Architecture
E-Verify Employer: PropLogix participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies:
PropLogix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to any employee. PropLogix and any of our subsidiaries will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company.
Equal Employment: It is the established policy of the Company, to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, ethnicity, genetics, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.