Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
In this role, you would be primarily responsible for design and development of web and desktop applications based on .NET technology and also will involve in creation dot net application and migration to Azure cloud. . Work with business people to have a real time understanding of business problem and, craft the solution which really fits into customer needs.
- Build apps that feel truly native while using web technologies for mobile apps on iOS and Android.
- Be an integral member of the team that follows the Agile software development lifecycle process
- Familiarized with React technologies such as React Native and Hooks.
- Be focused on the front end of the product.
- coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integration with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Drafting and executing manual and automated test cases.
- 3+ years of practice writing code for all browsers and an intimate understanding of how the web works.
- Strong Modern CSS expertise, using CSS-in-JS, ability to build fully Responsive UI and websites from Design Mockups.
- Understanding REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Strong Knowledge of web performance and accessibility best practices
- Command of modern standards-based web development
- Experience of working on AWS environment.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Comfort in working within an Agile SDLC.
- Good to have:
- Experience of working in Start-up environment
- Iphone application releasing to Apple store
- Android applications releasing to android store
- ML-Ops knowledge or exposure
- Integrating data streams from multiple database applications