At Blueground, we are guided by a vision to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. By offering fully-furnished apartments that are move-in ready in the world’s most vibrant neighborhoods, we provide our guests with the opportunity to simply #ShowUpStartLiving. Behind the scenes, we strive for a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013. We are now hosting guests in more than 3,500 homes in 14 cities. We have raised more than $100m+ in funding to date and that’s just the beginning.
What drives our success is how each of our team members applies our core values. To our team, Time is everything, and we cherish it greatly. For us, Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our clients and colleagues and never lose sight of the human element, which goes hand-in-hand with Transparency which we believe makes our day-to-day life easier.
We are looking for a Real Estate Portfolio Administrator based anywhere in the West Coast in the US, to support the growth and organization of the Real Estate team. To succeed in the role, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. If you are a well organized, analytical person with exceptional communication and problem solving skills then this role may be for you!
What you will focus on:
- Work with the Real Estate team on all related business activities to lease and on-boarding. units including contracting and developing the relationship to lease additional units
- Track and maintain lease negotiation correspondence and file
- Oversee renewals process for multiple markets including negotiation, tracking, etc.
- Maintain Blueground leasing and property files and enter information into company internal database
- Perform administrative duties and ensure all information is accurately entered into the company database system and g-sheets.
- Ensure accuracy with finance on rent statement and landlord invoicing
- Assist with Revenue Share Reporting
- Assist with Payments for Capital Efficient Units
- Utilities tracking and auditing
- Assist all markets with insurance (COI) requests to ensure proper coverage and address renewal as policies expire
- Assist the Real Estate Portfolio Administrator and Central Real Estate Team with the administrative side of negotiations and deals: payments, data entry, reviewing ledgers, landlord credential maintenance
- Work closely with Operational Excellence to ensure RE processes effectiveness
- Work with the Product Team to optimise RE relevant information storage into our internal information system
- Establishing/improving processes for portfolio onboarding and management.
What we are looking for:
- Degree from a top-tier university
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (residential RE or hospitality experience will be considered as a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel (formulation, data entry, charts, pivot tables) and Powerpoint
- Self-starter with a roll up your sleeves mentality
- Entrepreneurial drive, adaptability, and focus on results
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with speed
- Attention to detail
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the center of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Health insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision), along with complimentary access to OneMedical and Health Advocate
- 401k retirement plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Flexible work environment through our Blueground Nomads employee mobility program
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!