ABOUT THE JOB
BRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON’s extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.
We are looking for a passionate Recruiter with Studio experience to join our team! The position is currently remote, but we are looking for a recruiter that is based in the Vancouver area.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify, screen, interview and recommend candidates for VFX artists, gaming (Unreal) artists, production and support positions, including sourcing, managing interview logistics, and on occasion reference checks.
- Maintain a high level of awareness and take part in various social media campaigns and recruitment events such as (virtual) career fairs, industry conferences, school forums.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to managers to develop recruitment skills in addition to providing input into the matching of potential candidates to suitable positions.
- Constantly maintain a great relationship with talent around the globe, to shorten the time to hire.
- Find creative solutions to shorten the time to staff and fill critical roles.
- Improve interview questions/guides for managers.
- Work alongside the HR team to develop and maintain an outstanding candidate experience.
- 3-5 years experience in recruitment specializing in the VFX, animation and/or games industry
- Passion for finding the best talent that will suit our Studio's needs
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills coupled with maturity to establish good working relationships across the organization
- Ability to adapt communication and communicate efficiently with busy Hiring Managers
- Work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting
- Be resourceful and approachable, with a great sense of humor!
- Competitive compensation package, including Extended Health Benefits and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holiday closure between Christmas and New Year
- 7 health days per year (prorated per any partial year, and/or contract length)