We are technology-driven and thirsty for improvement. Our business model is based on Customer Obsession - we start by listening to what our Customer wants and work our way backward. Are you ready to start finding the right talent to join the frontline of our business?
Hostinger is ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors in the world of web hosting. We dream big and stay busy - already coming close to 1000 employees globally, the People Team is focusing on talent acquisition. If you are a recruitment & talent acquisition pro, who puts customers first and nurtures a positive team environment, read on - we have been looking for you!
What you will do:
- Own the full recruitment cycle for the Customer Success team: job postings, screening calls, interviews.
- Identify the right Talents via networking and proactive search.
- Cooperate with the Customer Success team leaders throughout the recruitment process.
- Dive deep into our Culture, Recruiting, Employer Branding trends.
- Ensure a highest-quality Candidate Experience.
- Address the Customer Success Team’s needs, challenges or other issues.
What we expect:
- Passion for recruitment and attracting the best talent.
- At least 1 year of hands-on recruitment experience (sourcing, screening, task evaluation, interviewing).
- You are familiar with dynamic in-house recruitment processes and a bigger candidate load (customer service recruitment experience is a huge plus).
- Ownership: you don't wait to be told what to do, you are ready to help and never say “that’s not my job”.
- You constantly learn and always seek to improve yourself and others.
- Courage and candidness: you say what you think even if it is uncomfortable.
- Focus: you plan your time well and prioritize your tasks easily.
- You are fluent in English (C1 - C2) and are able to ensure that so are your new additions to the Team.
What we offer:
- A culture that values high standards.
- Experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- A challenging environment - we promote action-oriented behavior and enjoy learning from mistakes.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops.
- Gross salary starting from 34028 PHP (700 USD) - 43750 PHP (900 USD) (depends on your experience).
- Work in a culture that promotes freedom - micro-management is our enemy.
Take ownership of this decision and apply to become the 1st Hostinger People Team representative in the Philippiness!