HeliosX is a group of health-tech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA. Our brands include Dermatica, MedExpress, and ZipHealth and we are redefining the way healthcare is being delivered. Our mission is to improve the quality, accessibility, and affordability of healthcare for everyone.
Our exceptional growth and ambitious plans for the future all of require great people to help us deliver, and this in turn requires a great recruitment process to achieve. We are therefore hiring for a highly organised and capable Recruitment Assistant, to report directly to our Head of Talent, to take ownership of areas of admin, reporting and interview process.
This is a vital role to our continued success, and will certainly keep the successful candidate busy and engaged! As with most companies, we are currently working remotely, so it is important that you are able to be self-organised and self-motivated without constant supervision.
Key responsibilities include...Managing communications with candidates throughout the process - from initial approaches, through to messaging and managing candidates as they progressConducting pre-screen telephone interviews to assess applicant suitability in terms of bottom-line skills and culture fit Scheduling interviews Providing feedback to candidatesTaking notes at interviews when requiredMaintaining up-to-date records using internal recruitment systems (we use Workable)Maintaining reporting in conjunction with the Head of Talent, to provide up to date information to the business on recruitment pipelines and processesWorking with stakeholders in the business to write job specifications and advertise vacanciesGenerally supporting the team as required
- Previous in-house or agency recruitment experience (please note, if your experience is agency-based, you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to interview effectively rather than just developing business leads)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- Great attention to detail and a high level of organisation
- Confident working with data and numbers
- Ability to manage a fast paced and compliant recruitment process
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!