Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 2 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 250+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
The Director of Global Expansion will join our Global Business Solutions team across Australia working to help launch crypto.com products in the region and accelerating the world's transition to cryptocurrency. Candidate must be a self-starter who exhibits strong passion for leading teams and projects, managing delivery timelines and be accountable for product execution.
- Develop and manage new and existing third-party relationships/stakeholders, such as network scheme; payment processor; issuer; banks; attorneys, etc.
- Create and execute on regional market entry and growth strategy, including building the infrastructure for an end-to-end payments network in market.
- Collaborating with team and Project Manager to implement products into new markets
- Ensure new products are launched on-time, in collaboration with the PMO and operations team.
- Work with compliance and risk team to ensure products and support legal documents are fully compliant with all local regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring CVPs, pricing and marketing are best-in-class in market
- Building new relationships and to expand the value proposition for the customer and to expand distribution
- Conduct regular review on market trends and studies competitor activities to identify opportunities.
- Initiate product ideas and ongoing features/benefits tailored for each target segment.
- Support Global Business Solutions team with new market and product opportunities, including developing and signing new relationships with stakeholders in new markets and understanding and working within the framework of new regulatory environments.
- You will ensure the product(s) are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer & employee experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability.
- Payment industry expertise, specifically consumer payments
- Knowledge of Product Development Life Cycle
- 10+ years experience
- Experience in AUS market required
- Analytical thinking and business acumen
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team
- Ability to assimilate a large amount of information to identify data driven action plans
- Understanding of financial performance of the product portfolios
- Requires general business skills, financial management and planning skills, and long-term vision
- Understands internal/external partner and customer needs, establishing credibility and building positive relationships
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all organization levels
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail, analytical, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team