Hi, we’re Screencastify and we’re looking for Revenue Operations Summer Interns!
Screencastify eliminates the barriers to video-based learning. More than 15 million people use our products every week (!!!) to record, edit and share all sorts of amazing videos. In K-12 classrooms around the world, teachers and students are using Screencastify to create instructional videos, record presentations, give better feedback, and much much more. Our free version is used in more than 70% of US school districts. As our busy season gets into full swing, we’re looking for 6 Revenue Operations Interns to support our Sales & Customer Success teams and gain valuable career experience!
Why is this opportunity special?
The Screencastify Virtual Internship Program will be an enriching learning experience! You will receive in-depth training of common sales tools and develop your sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You will leave Screencastify with a strong sense of accomplishment through impactful work and the relationships you build. Compensation for this internship will be $18/hr, with potential for additional compensation based on skills and experience.
What you'll do:
- Support the Sales and Customer Success team to process sales orders and activate new customer accounts and renewals
- Work in SFDC Lightning to ensure accounts are properly set up and maintain accurate account data
- Manage incoming Zendesk tickets and sales inquiries
- Attend and participate in department meetings, workshops, and events
- Begin to identify opportunities for process improvements
You're a great fit for this internship if:
- Are extremely detail oriented and organized
- Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Understand processes and procedures and follow them to a T
- Are a college student or early career professional, looking to add work experience to your resume
- Are hardworking, dedicated, and curious
About the Virtual Internship Program:
- Our 6 interns will start on Monday, May 24th
- This is a 12 week, remote program
- A laptop or computer with stable internet connection is required
- You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, maintaining a 9AM-5PM CST schedule
- The internship will include onboarding, training, and cross-functional job shadowing opportunities
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Leadership exposure
- Gain hands-on experience with sales tools
- Paid internship
- Screencastify Swag!