Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As a ROR Developer ,Here's what you will Bring:
- Should have around 5 years of relevant work experience
- Writing effective and scalablecode in Ruby
- Building back-end componentsfor web applications
- Testing applications for performance, responsiveness and security
- Creating back-end solutions,building efficient gems andintegrating front-endcomponents
- In-depth understanding ofobject-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience writing command-line apps using Rubylibraries,Expertise in Rails
- Understanding of agile softwar edevelopment
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Should have experience inbuilding/deployingweb applications using RoR framework.Postgres, Heroku, Git knowledge is alsorequired. Salesforce understanding is abonus.Communication is mandatory as this is a client facing position.