Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
Trantor is hiring technical architects having strong experience in robotic process automation using various tools like UIPath, Power Automate etc. The candidate must have hands-on experience in process documentation and analysis, PDD or SDDs, including specification of system requirements for business processes, solution design and development of BOTs. The RPA architect will be accountable to deliver automation solutions built on various platforms through his / her RPA engineering and consulting team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Expertise in building bots using one of the leading automation platforms ( UIPath, Power Automate and Automation Anywhere)
- Experience with Bot development life cycle including requirements definition, solution design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Adept at process evaluations and understands applications of RPA in different business domains
- Strong experience in performing process assessments for end-to-end process automation including defining and planning proof of concepts
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and provide solutions to pre sales and RPA engineering teams.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate at executive level
- Degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- 8+ years' experience with service-oriented, multi-tier Architecture and implementation of scalable, high-performing web applications
- 5+ years' experience with RPA technologies (UIPath/Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere) in designing process workflows, building, testing and implementing RPA solutions
- Strong technical experience in architecting and building end-to-end solutions
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Certification from UIPath or any other RPA platform will be preferred