Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
This position is designed to unleash the potential of .NET developers, giving them valuable and impactful work experiences. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to get experience in a new and emerging technology, develop critical business skills, and has the potential to allow for self-led projects from discovery to implementation.
- Analysis and design of processes from an automation approach
- Scripting and coding in RPA UiPath tool to resolve automation issues
- Configuring new automation with UiPath automation tool.
- Documenting the automation procedures.
- Designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions, ensuring quality.
- Staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments and provide postproduction support.
- Collaboration with cross-functional project teams and other various internal departments and stakeholders (Quality Assurance, Product Management, Professional Services, etc.).
- Capture and transform information on documents using standard templates - create SDD, TDD and work with the developers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Well-versed with software development life-cycle and development practices, technical aspects of RPA development.
- 2+ Years of experience in automation projects
- Passion for process optimization and continuous improvement
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, and technical writing skills
- Strong Knowledge of programming languages, especially .Net, C#
- Fluency in English is a must.
Nice to Have: