One of the hottest InsurTech start-ups in London, the company is disrupting driver risk management and ultimately saving lives. Having raised seed funding from Kamet Ventures, they offer an early-stage opportunity, but with the vision, network, capital and expertise to scale globally at pace.
With no hardware, hassle, or upfront cost, their new technology engages drivers and empowers companies to improve safety and reduce fleet costs. They have built the first app that truly engages company drivers to drive safely and take better care of their vehicles, and a web portal giving managers actionable insight on how to reduce collisions and manage their duty of care to drivers.
They are proud to be working with global companies like SGS, AirLiquide, Orona and Veolia, improving the safety of drivers across the globe. They also partner with the leading global insurance company AXA.
- Prospecting (cold outreach) to generate sales qualified leads. As a part of this conduct thorough research into key markets they target.
- Qualify and verify all leads against our ideal customer profile, buyer personas using tools like Linkedin and their CRM data.
- Initiating contact with potential customers. Using a variety of sales channels (email, phone and social) to connect with identified leads and to quickly educate them on their unique offering.
- Converting qualified leads to discovery calls, demos and product trials.
- Quickly understanding the prospects goals, role, business needs and requirements. Expertly qualifying leads and passing opportunities over to our Account Managers.
- Generate strong sales meetings from verified leads, which you have connected with.
- By managing the stages and process above, generating an excellent pipe of demos and qualified opportunities for our account managers. Subsequently helping us achieve our sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Having an ethical, value-adding approach to sales.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of the business and manage lead expectations as a part of the qualification.
- Become an expert on the business product and how it can add value to any business.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business' use case and key industry's we work with and talk about these with confidence.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all worked contacts and account history on their CRM. Provide appropriate communication of this to the CRO.
- Feeding into the sales reporting with the account managers.
- A year of relevant sales experience would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communications skills, including verbal, writing, and presentation. Possess the ability to write well-constructed, succinct emails as well as have a great phone manner.
- You want to be in a high volume sales environment: prospecting and building pipelines from hundreds of researched leads each month.
- You are quick to learn and organized with a strong, confident and consultative sales approach.
- You have a positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Experience in working with Hubspot and SalesLoft. You are resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM sales data.
- Strong technical aptitude, ability to learn software programs and help customers with these - that could be our own software, services we integrate with or the ecosystem of software we use for our business.
- Strong Internet research skills required.
- A-level qualified or equivalent preferred.
- Worked in a startup environment would be a plus.
- A competitive salary and pension
- Remote working opportunity or a great office in East London
- AXA health insurance cover
- Regular team socials each month
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Great onboarding and training programme to give you the tools to get up and running