Here at Kandidate, we are always looking for the best talent on the market. If you are a recent graduate, or perhaps looking for your second opportunity in the working world, then we would love to hear from you. We work with some of the best and most exciting Tech Startups in the market right now, helping them find Sales Development Representatives to become an integral part of their business.
SDRs play a key function in any tech start. You will be responsible for generating leads and qualifying them, setting up meetings for your Senior Sales Team, which in turn allows the company to grow as they close deals. Career progression in this industry is not to be missed! With hard work and dedication to the role, you can expect a promotion in the first 12 months to a position that will see salary and commission increases too. A company cannot survive without its SDRs, so if you want to make a difference and be rewarded for it, this could well be for you!
- Your Bachelors degree will give you the transferable research skills to be able to find leads and ensure you are arranging meetings with the right people for your team.
- A curious attitude will ensure you have the drive to read around the industry, staying abreast of the latest trends in the market, making it easier to start dialogue with your prospective clients.
- Having impeccable attention to detail will mean no leads gets missed and you will be able to present yourself as professional at all times.
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and oral, will allow you to effectively converse with decision-makers at high level as well as with your own team.
- A creative mindset will be key in helping you build your own personal brand, letting you stand out in an SDR market in London.
- Any previous experience as an SDR will give you the foundation to hit the ground running, giving you more time to learn about the market and product.
- A great starting salary averaging around £28k basic.
- Incredible commissions schemes that will see you achieve your personal goals.
- You will get access to world class training via your new employer, but also may be eligible for courses from some of the world's leading sales training providers.
- An unrivalled progression path could see you promoted quickly, enhancing your career tenfold through title changes and pay rises.
- You could quickly become recognised as one of the leading SDRs in the market with the right attitude and application, leading to opportunities galore.