What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
We are looking for a talented, results-driven and ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) interested in advancing in a sales career in the SaaS/Education sector. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the Account Executive partner, mostly coming from the inbound funnel, by continuously providing information about the product to leads. This is a key-role of the LearnWorlds team. Joining LearnWorlds now you will contribute to our growth, be a part of our ongoing success story and position yourself for a career in the rapidly-growing industry of e-learning.
- Profiling the accounts and overcoming prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the assigned Account Executive.
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyse their needs and nurture existing opportunities.
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Working closely and collaboratively with an assigned Account Executive partner to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, you will have to conduct business dealings in a professional, proactive manner.
- Maintaining visibility into your activities through accurately tracking customer interactions and proper reporting in our CRM to help improve the company’s overall success in sales.
- Becoming a tech sales stack artisan and artist.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Product team on lead quality and product requests.
- Immerse yourself in the education technology landscape, trends and competition, and contribute to LearnWorlds’ strategic growth.
- 1-2 years of Sales or prospecting experience (software/SaaS sales is a plus).
- Strong desire to work and evolve in a sales role.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Native or close to native English speaker with excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Familiar with email marketing tools and proven experience of any sales tech stack.
- Fundamental understanding of how a digital business works.
- Positive and persuasive relationship builder, with a keen ability to speak to anyone (including leadership) without fear and overcome objections.
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them without sidelining team spirit.
- Flexible to work on different time zone schedules.
- Intellectually curious with immense searching skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Lots of energy, passion, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing business with global clientele.
- Gain sales experience within a highly competitive global online market.
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Ownership and challenge in your work.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled co-workers in a fun, energetic and business casual work environment.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee.
- Our goal is for our team to be happy and creative.
- Annual company retreats in sunny Chania, Crete.