Why Shockwave Medical?
Shockwave Medical is revolutionizing the interventional treatment of complex cardiovascular disease, creating new opportunities for patients and physicians by effectively targeting calcified plaque. Together, we are working to reshape interventional therapy with intravascular lithotripsy (IVL) ® for the treatment of calcified plaque.
As a Sales Operations Analyst on the International Commercial Operations team, you need to be highly analytical, pro-active, have a drive for excellence and proven experience to admin and develop Salesforce.com.
The role requires you to take on responsibility of Salesforce.com and its related tasks, processes to support the international sales team outside the US. You need to enjoy making sense of complex and disparate data, be operationally savvy and have a passion for finding elegant and efficient solutions to manual workflows and problems. You must be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced growing organization and work with the international leadership and sales team to identify reporting that aids successful operational execution of Sales & Commercial Operations priorities.
Salesforce.com & Analysis, Dashboards, Reporting Coordinate with corporate IT all aspects of the ongoing administration & development of our Salesforce.com deployment for the international team. Create, monitor, support and manage commercial and sales operations reports and dashboards in Salesforce, MS Power BI and MS Excel.
- Create, monitor, support and manage commercial, contract and sales operations reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Power BI and Excel
- Train users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the international organization
- Design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption aimed at improving operational efficiency
- Handle all basic administrative functions including, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Request and define requirements for custom apps formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Manage data and ensure quality in Salesforce and other databases
- Self-direct and prioritize incoming requests for analysis projects. Conduct analyses and provide reports as required from Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance.
Commercial Operations Strategic Support & Other Responsibilities
- Partner with different department stakeholders to build and streamline commercial operations processes
- Engage in frequent interaction with sales, customer service, finance, and commercial operations teams to assist with questions, process improvements, and complex sales flows
- Support consignment / trunk stock inventory management, including reconciliation audits and reporting
- Contribute to various day-to-day activities and manage projects within the commercial operations and other departments as needed.
- Support execution of quarterly business review and forecast process
- Self-motivated, Self-learning, pro-active and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong background in a multi-discipline environment with the need for high flexibility
- Proven experience working with and driving development of Salesforce.com
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and good knowledge of other M365 applications such as Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint
- Fluency in English required. Additional Major European language (German, French) highly desired.
- Experience in sales operations or marketing operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in business / technical field, or relevant work experience
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders in driving goals
- Ability to handle efficiently and effectively multiple and shifting priorities
- Ability to demonstrate superior interpersonal skills and to communicate with people from different backgrounds and cultures in written or verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment with shifting and often conflicting priorities and demands
Competitive market offering depending on role location