If you are passionate about building high quality SaaS solutions that customers love, UserZoom is the place for you. UserZoom is the leading platform for Usability Testing & User Experience Analytics. We focus on quantitative and qualitative research solutions to help UX/CX, Product Managers and Marketing professionals test and measure all aspects of web and mobile properties.
As a key member of the Corporate IT team, and reporting to the Lead Technical Analyst, the Salesforce Administrator will have the opportunity to work with business owners and stakeholders across UserZoom to build, implement and maintain innovative technology solutions and contribute to critical, high-visibility projects. This role will also be working directly with the VP, Enterprise Systems & Corporate IT.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Perform Salesforce user management, configuration, maintenance, data management, reporting and dashboard development.
- Manage key UserZoom business applications, including performing technical and administration functions and ongoing maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance for Salesforce and other key business applications.
- Interpret technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions, upgrades, new releases and production issues reported by end users. Use Salesforce best practices to build high quality technical solutions including configuration, testing and deployment.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and design requirements and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of strong hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a startup environment, including experience with Salesforce Lightning. Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- Working knowledge and experience with other business applications and business systems integrations. Ability to learn new software applications.
- Experience in developing Flows and other declarative Salesforce Process Automation.
- Prior experience with CPQ, Conga, data migration, ETL/integration tools, DataLoader/DataLoader.IO is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, conceptual thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a high-growth, fast-paced and dynamic tech environment.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the UserZoom family:
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 10 Paid Holidays & up to two 2 Floating Holidays (dependent on hire date)
- Your birthday off!
- 401k, with match
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability