Trantor, Inc., a leading provider of global software services, specializes in Business Intelligence, Software Security, and Web Services solutions. Trantor, Inc. has a proven and demonstrable track record of successful multi shore project delivery since its inception in 2009. Trantor, Inc. is a leading software development company with expertise in both Cloud-based and traditional applications. Trantor understands all aspects and challenges of software development from product and feature definition, though core product development and QA / deployment / ongoing maintenance. We have also developed our own product suite and integrated it to several market applications.
Why Working at Trantor:
- We value diverse perspectives and hire specifically to enrich our team with new ideas and experiences.
- Learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize team member growth and opportunity.
- We believe in open communication and in sharing opinions, not in micromanagement.
- We have a strong work ethic but value life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
Trantor is looking for an Salesforce CPQ Business Systems Analyst responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
Here’s what you will bring:
- 5+ yrs experience of successful software project implementations with at least 3 years related to CPQ
- Top CPQ applications specific experience required, eg Apptus, Salesforce, BigMachines, etc
- Must possess strong technical background (not as in development), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
- Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged and integrated solutions
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple functional/technical teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CPQ capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, company, product Master), Order Management, Billing, Invoicing and Booking is a big plus.
- Independent self-motivated ability to learn on the job
Here's what you Will do:
- Works on advanced business systems projects, and is responsible for the complex analysis and requirements definition for applications that automate business processes.
- Has a thorough understanding of the business functions for which applications are used, interfaces with Business and IT cross function teams to identify and resolve business systems problems, and consults with various users to identify potential improvements.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in CPQ domain
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions,CPQ implementations
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Key contributor in cross-functional teams, user stories, BRD and roadmap development
- Conduct Solution reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution aligned with business requirements
- Create and deliver high quality presentations
- Demonstrates ability to get things done thru influence and relationship building
- Assists planning projects/programs, and supports business process redesign
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as - Waterfall, Agile
We offer you a chance to join a highly motivated unit in a fast-growing and dynamic company, and challenging tasks and opportunities for your future career. Find out more at www.trantorinc.com Follow Trantor on LinkedIn