Do you have a passion for helping people become more effective? Are you a process geek? Is the agile manifesto precious to you? Do you have experience with multiple high performance teams?
We are looking for a scrum master to join us for a full-time position, to facilitate efficient working of two teams to start with. The position reports directly to the Head of Engineering but will involve close work with developers, product managers, and the Head of Product. The company is supportive, friendly, diverse and doing their best to create high quality, more accessible, affordable healthcare.
- Facilitate the efficient running and stewardship of our development processes, supporting the developers and product managers in multiple hybrid cross-functional teams.
- Help to identify ways in which each team can work more efficiently.
- Aid each team to iterate their own processes quickly.
- Cross-pollinate useful ideas across teams.
- Ownership and collection of team metrics.
- Help us bring agile ways of working to other teams in the business.
- Aid the teams towards more predictable velocity.
We strive to operate in an agile and progressive environment and encourage innovative thinking in everything we do. Every member of each of our teams makes a visible difference to the products they work on.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject (may consider candidates without a degree but with equivalent experience/certifications).
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Experience working with multiple high performance teams in varied situations
- Experience of multiple ways of working, and understanding of the tradeoffs of each
- An understanding of what makes development teams tick
- A driving curiosity about the arts of development and product management - and their intersection.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Innovative and able to adapt to a progressive environment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to explain complex topics to people and audiences from different backgrounds.
- Competitive salary & bonus.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- 33 days holiday.