EXANTE is an international investment company that provides direct market access and professional services to institutional investors, asset/wealth managers, brokerages and investment funds. Our one-stop multi-asset trading platform unlocks 150,000+ instruments including stocks & ETFs, options, bonds, futures, currencies and metals: https://exante.eu/ *
Headquartered in London, UK EXANTE has international representation in 10+ European and Asian locations. EXANTE is licensed by MFSA, CySEC , HK SFC and UK FCA and employs over 400 talents across the globe blending trading and technology skill sets.
We are growing our international operations in Europe and therefore looking for established sales professionals who are “hunters” and passionate to offer truly unlimited investment opportunities for existing clients and willing to prospect new market.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reporting to: Head of Regional Sales, SE
Great opportunity for a sales professional to join a successful FinTech company offering cutting edge technology driven investment opportunities to potential clients and build your own business and client base. The purpose of this role is to find and engage with new clients to achieve the new business revenue growth targets and build and manage sustainable client portfolio.
- Materialize existing contacts/clients into new business opportunities
- Develop new leads via market research, conference attendance, cold calling, and any other mode suitable for establishing new prospects
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets set together with management
- Identify opportunities in the market and monitor general developments of competition
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Institutional/ High-end Retail Investment sales background (project management and stakeholder management skills)
- 5+ years in a commercial/client facing roles in Financial Services/Banking industry
- A valid business contact network to build a sales pipeline in the First 90 days
- Proven experience in sales and key account management – providing solutions based on customer needs
- Generally motivated for Sales (Hunting and New Business development) and highly energetic with a good sense of time management
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Strong command of English. Additional languages will be an asset
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of securities market: stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures and options
- Willingness to succeed and exceed targets, overachiever mentality
- Opportunity to work in the fast growing FinTech company, leader in capital markets
- Truly unlimited learning opportunities
- International experience
- Performance based compensation above market average
- Medical insurance after probation period
And last but surely not least – Your work will really matter.
Our mission as a financial company is to make sure investors have the freedom to store, transfer and invest funds as they find appropriate. As a result, we empower traders with the latest technology and allow them maximum flexibility and usability for data-driven investment.
In EXANTE we believe that freedom is an inherent right.
We will consider CV and cover letters in English only.