Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As a Senior Angular Developer, here's what you bring in Trantor
- Should have working experience in Angular 5/7/8/9
- Should be proficient in Feature based development with Angular routing configuration.
- Should be proficient in using Git as a source control.
- Should have experience in consuming Web API in the front end code.
- Strong experience in client-side Java Script MVC frameworks.
- To deliver projects to world class clients (Overseas).
- Experience in understanding and writing SQL queries.
- Should have experience on Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team to analyse business requirements and develop solutions.
- Should Possess strong problem-solving skills and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.